Been working as a developer for 20+ years, started on the Commodore Vic-20 (I’m old!).
I’ve worked in the video game industry and also recently completed an important computer vision project in the pharmaceutical field.
Anything requring some creative thinking and problem solving really interests me, my curiousity is boundless.
- Been a Consultant\Freelancer in the last 4 years, worked with many types of businesses and customers. Learned quite a bit!
- Done a lot of programming in Python, but my workhorses are mainly C and C++.
- Currently getting back into video games programming.
- I highly recommend Machine Learning and Deep Learning courses from Andrew Ng (Stanford online course).
- Love sailing and snowboarding!
- Github: https://github.com/kelvin0